Thursday, February 14, 2008

Heart of Glass

so, basically, st. Valentine's day sucks and hating it sucks maybe even more, thus leaving me no proper opinion I could stuck to without sucking too.

I feel rather relaxed though. I guess I am getting more immune to all the last-year-of-highschool chaos. I am getting used to being single and I also can't really complain when it comes to people around me, cause the lack of any ambitions right now gets me rid of all the hate and envy and bursts of unhealthy competitiveness. My only little ambition revolves around art, so I tend to be a little hateful towards that guy who made it to graphic design in Plzen, but as soon as he's gone and far away I doubt this will bother me anymore.
I am such a loooovelyyyy person. I start to question if this is really me.

But this is me. I've got the heart thingie from Karin and I just totally love her for the way she gave it to me - just slipped it into my coat pocket, so I discovered it when I was leaving school - I was like "what the h... oh wow".


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Behoold!