Friday, October 17, 2008

Two weeks at school and I already feel like.. not going there

Duh. I am the queen of slackers, baroness of procrastinators and such. And I signed up for too many lessons. Gonna cut that down a little next semester. And go to Iceland.

Do you think you can bring pets to funerals? It seems now that Robin the almost 3-years old rat is going to live out our grandpa. And it's a sure thing grandpa always was these little creatures' best brother in crime.
Wow. I always thought confrontation with death wouldn't touch me like that. I guess if it was a done thing it would be better.

Btw I still want to have Highway to Hell played on my funeral. OR - Sympathy for the Devil. That would be epic. OR- Space Oddity.

Though I'm past one hundred thousand miles
I'm feeling very still
And I think my spaceship knows which way to go




Everyone who reads this is responsible for making my wishes true. 
 

No comments: