Saturday, October 20, 2007

I can't stop this feeling I've got

I was thinking about people's minds. I was thinking about how wrong it i to say that someone' "slower" or "weird", because they just think different and they probably have similarly negative feelings about how do YOU behave, talk and think, right. Oh this sounds so moral-lecture-ish and I don't want it to do so.
It's just that I don't know many people who think the way I do, thus I feel comfortable around them. Not enough friends, lovers.

Yesterday I practiced some waltz steps with mr.Růžička and, yup, nice guess, he's just totally on the other side of the way-of-thinking spectre. He's nice, gorgeous, wears slime-green shirts and his perfume is just aaaaw. But not getting my jokes is just an unbearable problem when it comes to anything above the line of platonic love. Which means sex and marriage, basically. lol.

I would appreciate some affection. Crying over my mind-mate ex is depressive. I want Karin to come back. And things.

No comments: