Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Wake up! Wake up!

Wake up, my right leg!

I was just standing by the window, having a lunch at the Barrandov tv studios and just when I was about to make a step, my right leg betrayed me in a really uncool way. Now I am walking with this grand-grandmother´s cane all around and I feel important.

Have I mentioned that lil´fella did write me eventually? Whoa, doen´t happen to me every day. And especially when it comes to younger blokes I was always saying they are definitely NOT atracted to my person, yet recently I am getting just the opposite feeling - seems like all the 16 yrs old folks want to do is... well, yes, lose their virginity. /with me/
Sounds electric to me, I told you, I am just Adam Benda with tits and without obnoxious "romantic" alter-egos. Thanks god.

My friend "the Metalist" /lol/ told me nopt to write about my needs to get laid here, which sounds sensible. So I will try not to. At least no to do it in every post .D It´s not my fault that there is nothing interesting happening around here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Phew, you little walking bag of hormons :P I'll show you such a metalist you'll fly right through the ceiling :P