Saturday, June 2, 2007

Jesus Shaves!

Yeah, there is something about The Fratellis that reminds me of the Libertines. I will stalk them from now on. /Whistle for the Choir is lovable/

Oh sorry you guys if I ruined your fun yesterday, but I guess that...I did not. Nobody really cared, right? And I've had THE dream again tonight. Just for case you didn't know, it's one of these you could kill yourself just to avoid waking up ever again. So beautiful you hate yourself in morning a BIG WAY. I fear the worst - I am going MAAAD.
"I must confess my heart's on broken pieces and my head's a mess" - how the Fratellis sing. Which describes my mood for yesterday and maybe even the whole last week and my whole future? And the lyrics continue with "It's four in the morning and I'm walking alone beside a ghost of every drinker that has ever done wrong". And yes, I know I've done wrong MANY times.
I must not drink ever again.
..
...
.....
I felt this shitty really long time ago, and don't even remember when.

No comments: