Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Rusted Guns of Milan

Art Brut are SO MUCH FUN. Nothing revolutionary bout the music, but the lyrics rock. I love Emily Kane...

Yes. well. Big Cheese is a two guitar band again. I guess. It scares me.
Maybe I am just kinda tense /yep, like a brandy snap/ or more likely Adam /the second guitarist, who've left our band some time ago and came again, only one word for that - whore/ is just making me freak out during the rehearsals, or the most likely my weird psychical state has roots somewhere else. I am actually feeling fine, I just have moments when I break down like Windows and spoil everything. Like yesterday, I hate myself for that, we could play some more songs, maybe that way we would make at least one new for the next gig, but nooo, I was sooo down. I suck. I took a tram to Adam /now I mean -how Fifth remaked today- "that Adam who is mine more than anyone else's" - well, I wish/ to talk to him bout that and it helped a little, at least for the moment. We've seen a hedgehog! And a cat! Weeee...........

No comments: