Friday, February 9, 2007

Hotttttttt

There are more things hot today:

  • Water. We've been suffering from not having any for months! It was just... warm... lately it was simply cold... But thanks to the gifted seňor plumber it exists again in its almost icelandic warmth!! Oooh... I am SO gonna take a long hot bath tonight. With foam and the Killers.
  • Julian Casablancas. Heck I know he's just a fat Carl XD /sorry to all Jules' lovers out there/ /Does that mean that if I was Carl, I would actually be.. Julian?!/!! But this pic lightens my imagination up. And I found it on italian gay server. That's a pro.
  • Cocoa. Made me a large cup. Not a perfect thing from the view of omnipresent wannabe physicians, but hell, we live only once. Being a bohemian is about drinking LARGE cocoas, too. And absinthe. And beer. I'm in a good mood today.

No comments: