Friday, February 23, 2007

This is just not funny anymore.

They told it to my father and I always thought - hey, what's wrong with little quoting from
movies and great series? But people, I am getting tired of this myself. And actually not only myself! I was discussing it with some mates of mine with which I share some friends and they see it the same way.

When you're unable to speak to others because their language is made of movie quotes, you shall not feel like crap, just because YOU actually speak with YOUR OWN sentences. See? I will probably never change the sense of humour some of my friends tend to use, but let's say I don't want to use it anymore. imho it's just poor. Go and memorize some useful stuff. And don't be surprised when people want to run away from your parties.

No comments: