Thursday, February 8, 2007

YouTube Highlights Special

Passing through my favorites list, I've decided to post some videos I really love to play again and again - I am sorry I cannot put them right here into The Impropers, some bug in the at-the-first-sight perfectly looking posting system of YouTube.

Robbie Williams - Mr. Bojangles
even the biggest Robbie loathers must at least like this. Outstanding one.

Peter Bjorn and John - Young Folks
So fu*king addictive. I am getting out of it slowly, but I still love the lyrics. Inspirational.

The Libertines - What Became of the Likely Lads
Just like in Sigur Rós' Vidrar Vel Til Loftarasa video, this proves children just touch your sensitive side of self. Just with the difference that these two are mischievous and smoking. The Sigur Rós boys are girly and kissing. And Icelandic. Oh.
This influences me massively when writing. I tend to put smoking kids in EVERYTHING.

Sigur Rós - Viðrar vel til loftárása
Cry, you miserable mortals!!!!

Carl Barat's Toffees
Essential vid for Carlitophiles, or the Russelphiles. Or my friends. I use so many terms I've originally heard on this - nosey little fucker, or the Tupperware Party, for example XD

Dirty Pretty Things - Wondering
The video's nothing special, generally. But I love the song /v.m./ and , what caught my eye on the first sight, although , as I said, it's neither original nor funny /except for you guys having fun of Carl/, but in my mind I've always pictured our own music video just like this. And YES, taking place in London suburb. <3

No comments: